Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Things I Don't Understand

It's release day for the third and final book in a series by K. Bromberg (The Driven series).  I haven't read these books and don't follow Ms. Bromberg but I have heard of the series and seen good reviews.  It just hadn't really hit my list of must read books. Until today.

It seems the internet is full of bullies and they set out to create waves today by saying some very mean things about Ms. Bromberg and her family. I didn't see the posts / reviews, only the responses by other authors and bloggers. It seems such an odd and horrible thing to do. The stir made me go out and buy the first book in the series.  I'll report back after I read it but I suspect that will be the end result of the fuss. More books will be sold to support the author and that is not a bad thing at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment