Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Code Name: Ghost (A Warrior's Challenge #1)

I finished reading Code Name: Ghost by  a few days ago and I loved it!  This book has some of my favorite elements which include a military hero (SEALs to be exact!), suspense and a strong heroine.  The one thing missing in this book is a Happily Ever After or even a Happily For Now.  Ms. Waters really does leave the reader hanging but thankfully the sequel, Kayla's Fire is due out November 22!

Code Name: Ghost had plenty of action scenes where we get to watch the SEALs in action.  Is there anything better than tough, smart, smokin' hot men doing what they do best?  I didn't think so!  And this story also lets the heroine get in on the action.

I'm very glad I took a chance on this book.  Now I have a new author to watch ( and read! ).

~Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment