Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Books I'm anxiously awaiting!

November 5th is a huge date!  Cherise Sinclair's Masters of the Shadowlands 8:  If Only releases November 5, 2013 from Loose Id.  Yes!  Finally we will get Sally's story.  I am so excited to watch what happens when the Feds get their turn.  There is a preview on the link above if you haven't already seen it.

Also on November 5th is Katie Evans' Mine which is the second book in the Real series.  I loved reading about Remy and Brooke and cannot wait for Mine.

Then on November 26th the third book in the Real series, Remy will be released!  Woohoo!  A second book in one month!  Go Katie!

December looks like another great month.  Andrea Smith will be releasing book three in her G-Man series. This one, Night Moves, is Easton and Darcy's story.

Also in December will be Kallypso Masters' newest in her Masters-at-Arms series, Somebody's Angel!  I feel like I have been waiting forever for this one!  Not really since I just found this series in June, but having devoured the first 4 books, I am excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment