Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Some of my favorite authors / series

I have been discovering new authors and quite a few are making my favorites list!  It all started with Kit Rocha's Beyond series.  I never thought I would like dystopian fiction after my high school readings of 1984 and Brave New World.  But along comes Kit Rocha's Beyond Shame and I was hooked!  This series has elements of BDSM and menage relationships as well. I haven't found another series quite like this one but it got me started looking.

Next I found Kallypso Masters and her Rescue Me Masters-At-Arms series.  I was hooked with the introductory book which is free right now.  My favorite book is Nobody's Hero.  Master Adam and his rope skills are incredibly hot!  This whole series is wonderful and I'm looking forward to Somebody's Angel due to arrive in December 2013.

Then the Cherise Sinclair's Shadowlands series came to my attention.  Oh my!  What a group of Doms! They are all so big and dominant - totally hot!  Then the subs are wonderful too.  I love Master Z who runs the Shadowlands. I also like Cherise's other books that are BDSM related.

Another author / series that I like is Chloe Cox and the ClubVolare' series.  I haven't read the entire series yet but I have read 4 of them and like them.  I started with Sold to the Sheikh and moved on the Marrying the Master.  I know I skipped a couple of books in between but these are great stand alone novels.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment