Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How did I miss these?

So I was reading along in my FB feed last week and someone was going on about the hero in Motorcycle Man being her favorite book boyfriend.  Lots of others chimed in to agree and then I had to go and check out the book on Amazon and Goodreads.  Suffice to say that I am currently on a Kristen Ashley binge!  I started with Motorcycle Man which was probably not the book to start with but definitely where I wanted to start.  Then I moved on to Sweet Dreams and now am reading Mystery Man and have Lady Luck ready to go when I finish MM.  I might be hooked!  Hopefully, I'll be able to get reviews up on all four books before the long holiday weekend is over.

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the US!  Now I'm back to read more about Hawk and Gwen!


No comments:

Post a Comment