Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Saturday Confession

I haven't given you a Saturday confession in a long time but today's confession is a doozy! I'm on the road this weekend, visiting my oldest who is off at college for her first year. This means an afternoon spent driving in the car by myself.. I am someone who loves music and usually have it on when I am driving. But being the voracious reader that I am now, I am going to listen to a book while I drive. I chose Surrender by Melody Anne.


It has been on my kindle for close to a year but now that I have Kindle Unlimited, I got the narration for $1.99.  So there is the confession...  I have Kindle Unlimited.  Not really for the books but for the audio. The other part of why is my dear husband who loves to listen to books. We tried the free month and have actually paid for this month so we will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment