Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

New G-Spot Research

My aunt inadvertently pointed out this article to me today and I immediately headed over to read up! I learned a new word from the article too, clitourethrovaginal (CUV) complex.  Now that's a mouthful (no pun intended!)!  The gist of the article is that there is no one specific G-spot but rather we women are a complex system that varies with our hormones and each individual is different. What works for one may or may not work for another.

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/16/the_truth_about_the_g_spot_why_its_time_to_put_this_sex_myth_to_bed_partner/

I also want to point out that the brain plays a huge role for many women and sometimes that is good and sometimes not so good. As someone who reads lots of erotica I can say there are certain descriptions that are treated as gospel for obtaining the female O and the G-spot is certainly part of that. As more research is completed, I hope authors will expand their ideas on the female O as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment