Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

TBT - Oldie But Goodie

Each Thursday, I like to bring you a book recommendation for an oldie but a goodie.  This week I am bringing you Dream Man by Linda Howard.  This 1994 novel is one I have read numerous times.  It has a different premise than most books that I have read.  The main character, Marlie Keen is a clairvoyant psychic whose powers are most unusual.  The hero is a detective with the Orlando PD named Dane Hollister.  He is skeptic of the woman who shows up to give the department information about a recent murder. The serial killer in the book is seriously strange and his brain activity is what Marlie locks onto when he is in the midst of committing his crimes.  She sees the scenes through his eyes while in a trance like state. This gift makes her extremely vulnerable abut she has an inner core of strength too.



It's been a while since I read this one but I think you will enjoy it if you like suspense mixed in with your romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment