Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

TBT - Oldie but Goodie

I'm introducing a new feature this week! Every Thursday is going to be Throw Back Thursday where I will look back at home of my non-recent favorite books.  Feel free to share yours in the comments too.

I was reminded recently about one of my favorite books ever.  It isn't recent at all and in fact dates back to October 1993. I love this book so much that I bought it for my kindle in the past year. The humor and romance in this book are nearly perfect. Some things may seem dated to read it now but the humor and romance never go out of style.

So by now you want to know what book I'm talking about so here it is!


Ms. Crusie quickly became a favorite author after reading this.  It might be the perfect quick read to put you in the mood for Valentine's Day if you like your romance quirky and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment