Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Book Sharing Time

I've been busy reading books this month! I've done some beta reading and some teaser finding and just plain reading for enjoyment! This month I have read books that made me laugh out loud, some that made me squirm and some that were total ugly crying.

I can easily recommend all three of these books and I will be featuring Horse in a blog later in March. So here are three of my favorite reads for February:




This is number 6 in the RTMC series and different from the rest since the title character is a werebear and not a werewolf as are the other members of the MC. I love all the books in this series. I just want to say that her shape shifters can do things I've never read in any other shifter stories. And I love it!



This is book 2 in the Bad Habits series and I so enjoyed this one! Book 3 is out now and waiting for me to get to it!


And this is book 7 in the Beyond series and features a menage a quatre with 2 males and 2 females. If you've read any of this series, you know the O'Kanes love each other without shame! This group is struggling to get to that but they find they all need the other 3 individuals to be the best they can be. The author is also setting the readers up for a change that's coming.

I can easily recommend all three of these books and I will be featuring Horse in a blog later in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment