Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Do you use Goodreads?

I stumbled onto a conversation the other day on Facebook with people discussing Goodreads. I started reading the thread but I'm thinking these people are using something else than the Goodreads that I know. They referred to vicious attacks and bullying but I have never seen that sort of behaviour.  I don't have a ton of friends out there but I do use the site frequently (multiple times a day, usually) to keep track of my own reading and research new books that I might want to read. I don't always agree with reviews but I haven't seen anything that would be vicious.  So I want to know, do you use Goodreads?  What's been your experience on the site?

  my read shelf:
Becca Reads's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Don't want to leave a comment?  Take the poll over to the right! Simple, simple, simple!  Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment