Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

It's a Tuesday Truth

New semi-regular feature here will be the Tuesday Truth.  Today's truth is a fact about me.  I don't like to leave books unfinished.  I'm no quitter and sometimes find myself struggling to finish a book.  I hate when that happens!  What about you?  Do you have a pile of DNF books or do you always follow through to the bitter end?

I'm struggling with one right now.  It is the first book by this author and it is also the first in a series.  I have several of them on my kindle and was looking forward to them but this first book is slow going for me.  I'm just not drawn in yet.  This will not be a five star read for me.

I do have a five star read in my recent history that was also a struggle for me to read but for a different reason.  It was just so intense at times that I had to turn my kindle off and go do something else for a while. It was a fascinating book and also the start of a series.  It's one where I want to read more even though it was torture at times.  Maybe I'm a book masochist?  Could be!  This is the book that I'm talking about.

20611602

No comments:

Post a Comment