Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Book Recommendation

I read the best book this week! What was it? Only Human by Candace Blevins. OMG! This was a fantastic read. This is the first book in the world of Kirsten O'Shea and I would classify it as Urban Fantasy / Paranormal.



I've said before that paranormal is not my favorite genre but there are definitely some gems that I have been missing! This book has shapeshifters, werewolves, a weredragon, vampires and more otherworldly creatures. Ms Blevins skillfully brings all of these elements together and it's a non-stop thrill ride! There is BDSM in this story though nothing as extreme as some of the Safeword series. Speaking of which, Kirsten is also a character in the Safeword series and I am going to have to go back and re-read those now. You need to read this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment