Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Biting Off More Than I Should


This year, I set myself a goal on GoodReads to read 200 books. I've finished 192 and have started 193 (Exquisite Danger by Ann Mayburn). This means I have seven additional books to read before 2015 rolls around at us. So I'm taking a look at what's on my kindle and what's been pre-ordered to make up my remaining seven books.

7. Nobody's Lost by Kallypso Masters is coming December 9th and I definitely want to read this one. so it's on the list!

6. Forever With Me by Kristen Proby is on my kindle all ready to go.

5. These Men by Andrea Smith.

4. Firebird by Annabel Joseph.

3. Grit by Margaret McHeyzer

2. Affliction by River Savage

1. Tucker's Fall by Eliza Gayle

Then once I've completed the challenge, I have a stack of Kristen Ashley books to read including the first two books from her series The Three.

I've been wanting to re-read a bunch of books too but those don't count toward the goal so I think that next year, I'm setting my goal down to 100 books or maybe even fewer so that I don't feel the pressure to keep reading new books and never stopping to re-read.

No comments:

Post a Comment