Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Now that it's November

I love November! I am so excited that my hubby has decided to go NoShaveNovember this year.  He had a beard and mustache when we met and after shaving clean for our wedding, he maintained a beard and / or mustache for many years. But the last few years he has been clean shaven and I have missed the facial hair. And on a sillier note, my DS who is 16 is also participating.  We can't really tell though! I keep telling him to shave more frequently to get a heavier beard but what does a mom know?

And for me, this November means that I am trying my hand at writing my own book with NaNoWriMo.  I have several beginnings in my past but this year I have made the commitment to go forward and so far - so good! If you are participating in NaNoWriMo, feel free to add me as a buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment