Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday Confession

This is sort of a big one!  I know that these books are responsible for much of the surge in popularity for romantic erotica but...  I have never read them and they are not on my TBR list either!


There are some great books in the genre but these are not for me.  Try the Rescue Me Saga from Kallypso Masters. In fact, I read the series last summer!  It has it all, hot marine heroes, a little kink and lots of romance too.  She's got a great deal going right now too.  You can get Books 1 and 2 in one volume for just $0.99!  That's a bargain!  Here's the link for amazon: Masters At Arms & Nobody's Angel.  You can thank me later.



1 comment:

  1. Wow--I'd like to thank you now! Thanks for the mention of my ongoing saga! Hope your followers love them, too!

    Now back to work on Nobody's Dream (Luke and Cassie's book)! As you know, there is no end in sight for this saga. The characters still have a LOT of issues to work through! :)

    Kally

    ReplyDelete