Pages

Friday, January 31, 2014

Relaxing Weekend?

I don't know about you but this day is always one of my least favorite days of the year! As a business owner, there are all kinds of forms and fees to be paid today and the stress can be tremendous. So I want nothing more than to kick back and read a good book or two (maybe three!) this weekend.


First up on my kindle is Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning.  I'm 27% done and trying to decide what book to read next.  Already on the kindle are Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley, A Reason To Breathe by C. P. Smith, and Mine by Katy Evans.  By no means an exhaustive list from the TBR pile, but rather four books from the top of the pile!

Feel free to share what's on your weekend reading list!

happy reading!
~becca

No comments:

Post a Comment